The Effie UK Awards champion the practice and practitioners of marketing effectiveness and awards the year's most effective ideas.
The process is designed to help all entrants enter their effective work effectively. Judging is completed both confidentially and anonymously. Entrants are encouraged to contact the Effie UK team with questions on entering their work effectively.
- All judges are required to sign confidentiality agreements before judging begins. Judges cannot remove materials from the judging session and are specifically matched with entries and categories that do not pose a conflict of interest where they would need to recuse.
- Discussion is an important component of the judging but the jury votes remain anonymous and confidential. Jurors are asked to sign a confidentiality form before the judging begins.
Entries that are finalists and winners in the 2017 Effie UK Awards Competition will be showcased in various ways. Work submitted must be original or you must have received rights and permission to submit it.
Creative material & case
- Information in the entry form (case and creative material) will remain confidential until the end of both judging rounds. However, all winning entries must make available all entry information including evidence of results for publication in various media sources. Before any information is published, we will request approval from the agency and the client.
- Creative material, when submitted, becomes the property of Effie UK. Effie UK reserves the right to make copies of selected creative material for educational and publicity purposes.
- If the campaign is a winner, a short video will be created by the Effie UK team from the case text and creative materials submitted. This is shown at the awards presentation and is publicised on the website. Generally, this includes extracts of video material, spots, press/OOH ads, digital etc. to illustrate the voice-over.
Creative reel & print
- Effie UK Awards entrants are required to submit a 4-minute case reel/video which will be used only for judging purposes.
- Effie UK Awards entrants are required to submit 2 .jpeg format prints/images which will be used for judging.